Monday 14 September 2015

Internet training



My name is Stella Msaliboko a journalist by a professional and I work as tutor at Dar es salaam School of Journalism.

I am in internet Training for journalist starting today 14th September up to 16th September 2015,during training time the use of internet, introduction of internet, top 20 internet countries around the world and Africa  Top 10 countries were be introduced.
From this Internet Training I’m expecting to know how to use internet more than I’m using now, to increase much knowledge about internet, to find facts for news writing, listening and watching some different online programmer on radio and television   

Also I’m excepting to be succeeding much to get more updated information on different matter in different organization like weather point and bank issues,  to communicate with different people around the world concerning the challenges that facing journalism industries.

My other friend blog;
George Baltazary
nyingisye.blogspot.comnyingisye.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment