Tuesday 15 September 2015

INTERESTING



 On the first day of internet Training for journalist the trainer {Peik Johansson} and with the organizations he cooperate with {VIKES and MISA} make an introduction about internet training, the aim and the uses of internet and big nation who use much internet in their daily activities.

Also he teaches us how to open a blog, to post some description and to link other blog and information to my blog.

On the second day of my internet Training the trainer teaches me how to bookmark webpage and to make some references.

Bookmark process is very good because It help to save time, you only book mark for further reading.
During my internet Training I do like the whole training especial on creating or design blog and how to use it{ Link, Post, Edit, Bookmark, Setting} for the purpose of informing people about my information.
I learn how to design Blog, Link, Bookmark and Setting for the information.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment