Wednesday 16 September 2015

THE AMAZING DAY





All in all the Training was good and It gives me an answers which I was find the most on what I believed and what I want.

The last day of my training{16th sept Wednesday 2015} I learn more on how to link information and pictures from different places like in website that is vikes.fi .com, other blogs and the whole different technique used during linking process, also the concept of plagiarism and copyright;{different meaning of plagiarism and how to avoid it}.

And during the first and second day of my internet training I was learned the introduction of internet, the uses of internet in everyday journalism, the tips for searching facts, how to bookmark pages.

The trainer give us many research assignment concerning bookmarking webpage, linking if information or other blogs, how to write a news from different website without coping and pasting of some information {original sources}

Also I as Tutor I will going to use and share this knowledge what I get from the training with my students and other staffs in my organization.



Thanks a lot Mr. Peik Johansson, God Bless U!!!

Here he is Mr. Peik Johansson


No comments:

Post a Comment